1. What was your favorite routine of 2013?
2. What was your favorite team?
3. What team do you consider to be the breakout team of 2013?
4. Favorite memory of the year from your experience (your team, comps, etc)?
5. Favorite overall cheer memory in 2013?
6. What was your favorite uni or new uni trend?
7. What new skills did you achieve in 2013?
8. Favorite dance in 2013?
9. What do you hope to achieve, cheer wise, in 2014?
10. What team do you think will surprise people the most in 2014?
Alright, so i’ve managed to push myself to the point where if I get a good stretch and warm up, my calves and knees will touch the floor, however my groin area is not flat yet. I’m not so worried about this, however, it seems like every day i’d start from square one where I legit look like a mountain, and i’ll have to continuously re-split to get where I was the previous day. Like, is this normal? If not i’d enjoy some tips so that I wont have to regress to the mountainous stage and work my way down, it hurts and it’s time consuming. I’m so close and I want to get it by the end of this month.
playing with more colors for my SS13 sketches
Eeeeee I wanna make friends. :3 Anyone attending SCAD Summer Seminars 2013 in Atlanta July 28 - Aug 3? If sooooooooo inbox mee. I’d like to know you and scream like an obsessed child when I see you in person~
But scared at the same time. I want to go to SCAD Summer Seminars 2013 sooo bad, my applications are already in and everything. I applied for Atlanta, but its been 2 days and they haven’t emailed me back yet. This troubles me. Plus my best friend might not be able to make it with me :c This also troubles me. *Sigh*